The boys now like the taste and we prefer it well over Nutella. Almond butter is high in monounsaturated fats and helps lower bad cholesterol so it’s good for adults too. High in calories ( needed for kids), and rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, they provide vitamin E, omega-3 almond, and other nutrients good for the tiny brains and eyes.
Let’s eat healthily and make kids eat healthy too. What they eat today is going to make them healthy individuals tomorrow. Say no to Nutella and palm oil.
1. Roast 1 cup of Almonds
2. Let it cool
3. Blend it in a mixer till it’s powdery
4. Add a splash of vanilla essence, 2 tablespoons. Cocoa powder or melted dark chocolate, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, pinch of salt ( if almond is unsalted), and 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
5. Add honey as per the sweetness you want
6. Blend in a mixer till oil separates
7. Store in an airtight jar
8. Invade it becomes clumpy, and just store it. And every time you want to use heat it with a little milk for a smooth consistency