Get encouraged by all of these lovely handcrafted cards. They’re not only fun to make, but they’re also a nice and thoughtful way to show someone you care.
What all you need:
- Colored Sheet
1. Take a colored sheet and cut it into small square shape.
2. Now fold that square cut piece and make a small triangle.
3. Cut that triangle from the corners. Repeat the same steps to make multiple of these.
4. Cut off one petal and stick the ends together to make a flower.
5. Fold the flowers in the middle. And now start sticking. Once you get a pattern, keep repeating till you get many layers.
6. Paste one end of the flower on the paper and let it dry.
7. Open the card and see the flowers bloom.