Because the store ones are too big for little kids to use. We repurposed the cloth hanger from my little one’s cupboard to make this.
What all you need:
- Kids hanger
- Colored tape
- Bow string
1. To make this, you’ll need to remove the hook with a plier and then cut the edges of the hanger.
2. Take your tape and evenly wrap it around the hanger, being sure to cover every surface.
3. Cut V shaped notches into the plastic at either end.
4. Now, tie the string from one end to another.
5. Wooden skewer with a cork to make an arrow.