It’s always refreshing to eat this when having Thai cuisine. I learned the recipe for the first time when I visited Thailand.
Serve it fresh as a wholesome meal or as a side dish to any Thai entrée.
It is a fantastic salad, but it needs full attention while making. Once it all comes together, the sweet and sour taste will blow your mind away.
1. Heat a pan on low flame and add 1 table spoon ghee
2. Empty the contents of one tin of milkmaid (we have used 200 grams)
3. Put 1.5 cups of milk powder and keep stirring till the mixture is thick and leaves the sides of the pan
4. Apply some ghee on your palm and make rounds like peda’s
5. You can decorate it with some almonds, pistachios, saffron or whatever you would like