We have something for you that might help you with a healthy stocking than grabbing many preservative cans.
Why eat packet preservative peas when you can have seasonal tastier ones throughout the year. We have frozen some green peas for consumption this year. Let’s get some groceries and get started.
What would you need?
Get the sweetest peas of the season and freeze them. Take out the ziplock bags and soak the peas in warm water before you cook them. Hello to tastier and fresher peas than ever.
1. Peel some green peas and collect them in a bowl.
2. Take a pan and put it on the stove now; add water, a pinch of sugar, and salt to the pan.
3. When the water starts boiling, set in the peas and drain them out once you see bubbles forming in the water.
4. Spread them evenly on a piece of cloth and let them dry.
5. Now, pour the peas into a zipper bag and keep them in your freezer.
Now, you have good healthy peas for the whole year to make as many green pea recipes as you want. Do let us know how you preserve your food in the home.