Are you doing your bit towards the environment? Are you educating the next generations about the same and making an effort to reduce their carbon footprints too? If not, start now.
Lots of companies make bioplastic materials for packaging, cutlery, straws, and more. Why not try using this consciously and reduce the use of plastic in our everyday life. Helping out the planet is in our hands, and I am happy to be teaching my little boys about this. So, we ended up making a Biodegradable Suncatcher that the boys loved and hung on their room windows.
What all you will need:
1. Press some flowers that you picked from the garden inside a book.
2. Now, take a pan and heat 120 ml of water, and pour 24gms of Agar(Vegan Gelatin), and 14.5gms of glycerin into the pan.
3. Keep stirring the pan and take out the bubbles to give it a shiny cover.
4. Now put parchment paper on a netted tin and put those beautiful flowers.
5. Let it dry for 24 hrs and then either hang it on your window or decorate it in your room from where sunlight can pass through the suncatcher.