1. Add three and a half cups of milk
2. Let the milk come to a boil
3. Take 2 tbsp of hot milk and add to the cornflour in a bowl and let it sit
4. Lower the flame once the milk starts to boil
5. Add 1.5 cups of milk powder when the milk reduces to half and keep mixing it until there are no lumps.
6. Add a helping of elaichi powder.
7. Add half a can of milkmaid (200 gram). You can check for sweetness and add more as per your taste.
8. Keep mixing
9. Add some pistachios, cashews, and the cornflour mixture
10. Keep stirring occasionally
11. Let the milk boil and reduce to half as it thickens
12. Dip a clean spoon in the kulfi mixture, and if it comes out fully coated, then it is ready
13. Let the kulfi mixture cool down and then add one 3/4th cup of mango puree
14. Take kulfi molds or some glasses and pour the mixture into them
15. Let the kulfi molds freeze for 8 hours
Voila, your mouthful of delicious kulfi is ready.