You could serve it for breakfast or put it in the kid’s tiffin. I love how kids love things when it’s smaller than usual. They said no to pancakes in the evening and as soon as I made a batch of these small ones they jumped to it to eat.
Loaded with the goodness of oats and spinach that kids won’t refuse.
1. Place the oats into the blender and blend into oat flour.
2. Add in the banana, spinach, egg, milk and blend on medium-high until completely smooth.
3. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, spray with cooking spray or add a little butter if needed.
4. Pour batter in a squeeze bottle and make mini size pancakes.
5. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sides are starting to become firm and the bottoms are golden brown. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let it cool slightly and enjoy it with maple syrup and berries.