You can eat potatoes, mangoes, and bananas every day and still lose weight. It’s a lot about the quantity you eat and the timing too. I generally eat 3/4 medium-sized potatoes for my dinner and I don’t eat after 7.30 pm unless I am dining out.
For the dip:
1. Cut potato into thick slices
2. Mix olive oil, rosemary, fresh parsley, garlic, chili flakes ( optional) salt, and pepper and mix them in with the potatoes
3. Bake at 200 degrees for an hour and then keep checking till golden brown.
4. When it’s almost done, put in lots of Parmesan and let it bake for some more.
For the dip
1. Take Amul cream/ or hung yogurt (a healthier option)
2. Mix in pounded garlic, salt to taste, and chopped parsley