1. Take a pan on low flame and add some butter, 1 chopped onion and 1 clove of garlic to it.
2. Add ½ chopped tomato along with a pinch of salt, sugar and pepper. Add chopped basil leaves as well.
3. Stir it well and add ½ tablespoon of tomato puree.
4. Stir well till the mixture thickens like sauce. Once the mixture is ready, let it cool for a while.
5. Take a tart and add the sauce. Sprinkle some cheese, olive and the veggies that you like.
6. Bake it in the oven till the cheese is properly spread and done.
7. Viola! Your pizza tartlets are ready and all set to eat.
This is definitely an appetizer that all the kids as well as adults would relish during all times for snacking.