It’s always refreshing to eat this when having Thai cuisine. I learned the recipe for the first time when I visited Thailand.
Serve it fresh as a wholesome meal or as a side dish to any Thai entrée.
It is a fantastic salad, but it needs full attention while making. Once it all comes together, the sweet and sour taste will blow your mind away.
1. Cut papaya into strips
2. Slice red chili, beans and garlic into thin slices
3. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half
4. Add raw papaya strips, cherry tomatoes, beans, red chilli, jaggery, garlic, soya sauce and lime juice and mix
5. Now pound it all in a mortar till papaya becomes soft
6. Serve immediately to avoid softening of salad
7. Sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top