Risottos are my favorite. Love how easy they are and yet so flavourful. It’s just a few things from the vast option of cheese they have. It’s homemade, fresh, from the farm to your home, made from A2 milk which is known for its various health benefits and is delicious.
1. In a pan, add some olive oil and add garlic butter.
2. Add chopped onions and garlic
3. Add cherry tomatoes
4. Put arborio rice / Rossi to rice
5. Cook for a minute and add very little vegetables at a time . Keep stirring and your rice will keep absorbing the liquid. Add liquid again once dry and keep repeating the process till the rice is nice and big and ready to eat. You might need a little more water than mentioned
6. Add mascarpone cheese . We’ve used good cow cheese and add in Parmesan (store bought)
7. Add salt and pepper as per the taste and a handful of basil leaves
8. Serve hot with a garlic bread on side