A lot of kids really love nerf guns, don’t they?
We’re currently into origami and ended up creating some colorful origami guns!
What you need:
- Colorful A4 sheets
- Rubber bands
- 1.Roll up the sheets and glue them at the ends.
- 2.Place two longer rolled sheets against each other and glue them together towards one of the ends. Then use a rubber band and attach a smaller roller up sheet towards the free end to make a trigger.
- 3.Now place another rolled up sheet close to the trigger and glue it.
- 4.Take a smaller rolled paper and bend it. Place it at the opening of the gun
- 5.Take another rubber band and stretch it from the trigger to the opening of the gun.
There you go! Aim the gun at any light object such as a pyramid of ping pong glasses and pull the trigger!
We loved playing with this colorful gun and can’t wait to explore more paper craft toys!
The best part about origami is that you can create absolutely any sculpture out of it as long as you’re careful with each step!