Let’s teach kids about recycling. Paper is one thing that gets wasted which in turn affects the trees. We love recycling paper and cartons and thought of making a dissolved paper art this time. It’s going to give some sensory pleasure to the kids, teach them to be patient, and unleash their creative side.
What all you need:
1. Take bits of used paper and soak them in water.
2. Make a pulp of the paper by mixing it in a grinder.
3. Squeeze out excess water and put the paper in a cup, add glue and colors. Give it a good mix and add some water if it’s too thick.
4. Use a tong or a tweezer to put the colored papers on your canvas.
5. Let it dry overnight and you have a masterpiece.